Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
"Seeking a Fresh Start" 12x12
Monday, June 28, 2010
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
I find myself getting overwhelmed with all the new coming up. These are a few pages from my sketchbook.....
New things in our lives:
- Rick new job---one he has dreamed about
- Me new job--my creative business I have dreamed about
- Us new town
- Additions to our family
All at once seem like alot but I was just reminded today that they are all WONDERFUL things!! So what's to be worried about??!! Let it go! Have fun with it! Enjoy this time! It is not a valley.....it's mountain top time!! Yahoo! Okay....I just talked myself into being really excited! Tomorrow we travel to our new town and look for a new place to live. I won't stress out....I won't stress out.....I won't stress out..... Let it GO!!!!! WOO HOO!!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Monday, June 14, 2010
when the keys to the Polaris were left in a town three hours away, it was a scramble to figure out how to solve the dilemma. While the keys were being overnighted, my son, Cory, surprised us all with his new found knowledge (thanks to the never ceasing wonders of the IPhone) of hot wiring the Polaris! I never realized the versatility of two paper clips. That's thinking outside the box!
Monday, June 7, 2010
- visiting my daughter and son-in-law in their new home (painting, etc.....all the relaxing stuff)
- hanging out at "the ranch"
- Flying Lessons -soaking in all I have learned so far
- seeing my family
- playing cards, laughing
- relaxing in general
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Kelly Rae Roberts's class has caught me off guard! There could be a whole other life waiting for me out there! The overwhelming emotion of that possibility is washing over me in a big way today.
10 things (just to name a few) I have learned so far:
- The whisper is really your life's inspiration calling you. Push through the fear and follow your true inspiration.
- Inspiration + Passion + Commitment = Wildest Dreams Come True
- Be ready to commit and work hard - be mentally tough like an athlete
- Set goals that are bigger than I think I can achieve
- Say "I am an artist" out loud when someone asks what I do
- Create an online presence (blog) that paints a picture of who I am
- Reach out to others and participate in their blog posts/challenges
- Just be myself
- Create what is meaningful to me, not what I think will sell
- Search and observe treasures in the ordinary sights of my everyday life
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
- Step 1 - Overcoming my fear of going to Step 2
- Step 2 - Learn HOW to do my creative business
If I don't overcome Step 1 it won't matter if I know Step 2 or not!!
My vow - do not let fear get the best of me! Don't wait until the "time is right"....I'll be waiting forever.
The opposite of fear is Courage, Boldness, Confidence. I am choosing to realize that fear is there but so what....I choose to function in spite of it...BE BOLD!!!